[DPRG] Can't talt to BotBoard2

Subject: [DPRG] Can't talt to BotBoard2
From: Emjak Emjak at mindspring.com
Date: Thu Jun 15 22:27:12 CDT 2000

I made a loop back plug and it worked just like you said on my
hyperterminal.  So the port must be working.
Today, I tried the pcbug software going at the 100khz rate.  This time I was
able to see the alarms on the screen before they disappeared.
I get:
  "Register Read Terminated"
  "Register Write Terminated"
  "Register Read Terminated"

Any ideas??  I can't change the register of the hc11 unless I can
communicate with the controller.
Maybe I'll just change out the 8M clock crystal.

Erick