[DPRG] Linux source

Subject: [DPRG] Linux source
From: Mike McCarty jmccarty at ssd.usa.alcatel.com
Date: Mon Jun 26 11:26:38 CDT 2000

Electronics Design News

It is one of those trade journals which is about 75% ads. The articles
are very interesting, though. Especially the "Design Ideas". This is
short little snippets which show clever or unusual use of standard or
nearly standard parts. One was how to get 14 or more bits out of the 8
bit A/Ds on the 68HC11, for example.

The subscriptions are available only to engineers in the trade, so to
speak, and cost only information about one's job duties etc. I let my
subscription lapse several years ago, and never have bothered to get
another.