[DPRG] FW: Water Pump

Subject: [DPRG] FW: Water Pump
From: Rick Martinez rick.martinez at rcmt.com
Date: Wed Jun 28 10:39:39 CDT 2000

Gentlemen,

Many thanks for your time and effort. Edmund does indeed have the type of
pump I'm looking for. I looked there several months ago and it wasn't
available...at least on the website. The search today was successful.
http://www.edmundscientific.com/Products/DisplayProduct.cfm?productid=1491

Best Regards,
Rick

Richard A. Martinez