[DPRG] Help needed this Sat at TSP

Subject: [DPRG] Help needed this Sat at TSP
From: James, Bill w-james2 at ti.com
Date: Mon May 1 15:08:57 CDT 2000

I was hoping to be able to come, but I will be going to my parents. My Mom
is having shoulder surgery on Wednesday and I will there helping.
I can assemble BeerBot and let some one take him there. He is not
operational right now.

Bill James
w-james2 at ti.com
Single Supply OpAmps
Precision Analog             Texas Instruments
work 972.480.2306          972.598.6201 pager

Have Spacesuit will travel------Polymath in Training