[DPRG] PC computer

Subject: [DPRG] PC computer
From: Dennis Draheim ddra at airmail.net
Date: Wed May 3 15:58:53 CDT 2000

> "James, Bill" wrote:
>
> Dennis, do you have the web address for that small pc you guys were
> using in your cube robot.

Bill,

Here's a link for the PC that Tom and I are using in Ortho of Borg.
After Tom bought two of these mail order, he found a number of them at a
junk yard in Fort Worth (and bought them all); the only thing is, they
don't have AC adaptors or power supply fans, and they had been left out
in the rain, so we're not sure they work.  So if you want a reliable
one, it's probably best to get one from the site below.