[DPRG] Heads up on solerding station for sale

Subject: [DPRG] Heads up on solerding station for sale
From: Ralph Tenny rten at metronet.com
Date: Wed May 3 23:45:36 CDT 2000

Jeff:
If you can't stand to pass up a neat gadget, or if you do a lot of very
critical soldering, that sounds like a good buy. As for myself, I couldn't
justify the purchase. You didn't say what wattage the station supports. I
have seen similar deals, and the iron is usually larger that is useful for
most roboteers.
Ralph