[DPRG] Super-flat sensor ideas?

Subject: [DPRG] Super-flat sensor ideas?
From: Douglas Kilgore dougkilgore at home.com
Date: Fri May 12 10:51:41 CDT 2000

What about capacitive touch switches.  I've seen them used in lamps and
elevators.  No moving parts - just a metal button.  It uses the change
in capacitance when your hand touches the plate to trigger the circuit.

Electronics Now ( or formerly Radio-Electronics) had a build-it project
a number of years ago.

Doug Kilgore  KD5OUG