[DPRG] tutebot brain breadboard layout question

Subject: [DPRG] tutebot brain breadboard layout question
From: olio olio at fornet.net
Date: Sat May 13 04:00:23 CDT 2000

i've been working on building the tute bot brain from _mobile robots:
inspiration to implementation_ - -it's my first project in
elecronics...  and i'd really appreciate some feedback on what i've done
so far.

a diagram of the breadboard layout (as it appears today) can be found
at:
http://www.botic.com/users/olio/bread.html

and the tutebot brain schematic is at:
http://www.botic.com/users/olio/brain.html

(just in case you don't have the book in your lap.)

the main problem all along, no matter what i've done, is that the motors
aren't reversing when the switces are closed.

well, i made a few varriations to the book design - and i know that i've
digressed from the book ( at least in some ways ) - but i did begin with
that in mind and i tried building it just as it appears in the book -but
it never worked then...

so i'm really asking about the state that it exists now.  whats wrong
with it -as is - not in relation to the book.

anyway, all thoughts will be very appreciated, cause my eyes are too
foggy to see things anymore -
thanks.
miguel