[DPRG] The May 2000 Encoder is available

Subject: [DPRG] The May 2000 Encoder is available
From: Kevin Ross kevinro at nwlink.com
Date: Tue May 16 19:35:46 CDT 2000

Yes, its true, an Encoder published not only in the month of an appropriate
title, but before our scheduled meeting! This could be a first.

I would like to thank Larry Barello, Jeff Spencer, Dan Creagan, and myself
for contributing this month. It turn out to be a very good month for the
Encoder. Larry has two articles: One about Dilbert, a fire fighting robot,
and the other a great explaination of his Audio Detection Circuit. Jeff
Spencer shows us his first line following robot, complete with source code!
I wrote an article about how to use the Dallas DS1305 real time clock using
a BotBoard Plus, a serial EEPROM, and SBASIC (and/or C). Dan Creagan shows
us the beauty of steam powered robotics.

Have a look!

www.seattlerobotics.org/encoder/200005/index.html

Kevin