[DPRG] Robotics at Calgary in June

Subject: [DPRG] Robotics at Calgary in June
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Wed May 17 12:45:09 CDT 2000

David,

Thanks for asking but no. I do not have any plans to do anymore robot classes.

The original intent was to get people to build more robots and have more contests and therefore more club activity. I did not want to do them all my self. Any interest in discussing a topic with a group? Pick one and we will announce it. We have the room for several more months.

My work got me real busy too so I'm short on time to prepare. Go for it.
Regards
Robert L. Jordan