[DPRG] tutebot brain breadboard layout question

Subject: [DPRG] tutebot brain breadboard layout question
From: olio olio at fornet.net
Date: Thu May 18 10:57:51 CDT 2000

Randy Carter wrote:

> First you need to verify that the voltage is there.  Your driving
> electronics may not be able to provide enough current.

thanks for the tip.  i just got some new relays - one like the working
relay, and a few others for testing.  i tested one which is very similar
to the non-working one, but different manufacturer, and it works, same
wiring config.

i'll just go with that and save everyone a lot of time.

thanks to everyone that's pitched in so far.

i still ain't finished though.  count on me to come back with some more
in a little while.
:^)

thanks.
miguel