[DPRG] PWM drift correction

Subject: [DPRG] PWM drift correction
From: Patrick Innes kc5ugq at yahoo.com
Date: Fri May 19 12:38:49 CDT 2000

Recently, one of the other threads on this list has
mentioned using PWM adjustments to correct for drift
that arises from differences in motors, wheels,
traction, etc.

I am aware that the "Mobile Robots" book addresses
this issue with code for an HC11-based board, however,
as programming is not my strong point (THAT'S an
understatement!), I was unable to puzzle out exactly
what was going on with it.

Has anyone ported this code for use on a BASIC stamp
or similar unit?  Can it be done?

-- Patrick
   KC5UGQ