[DPRG] Re: Monthry Meeting

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Monthry Meeting
From: Wade A Smith warm38 at juno.com
Date: Sun Oct 8 04:35:51 CDT 2000

On Sat, 7 Oct 2000 19:59:44 -0500 (CDT) "David P. Anderson"
<dpa at io.isem.smu.edu> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> I was unable to attend the DPRG meeting this afternoon (after
> charging up three robots last night!) due to incliment weather.
>
> It made me wish, as I sat here at my terminal, that there was some
> cyber-internet-ish way for folks to participate in the DPRG
> monthly meetings from afar?  A live chat or web-cam for the
> shut-ins?
>
> I wonder if B.P.I. has a net connection we could use?

WOW!  Now THAT WOULD be cool for us that has dun been relocated!

> lonely,
> dpa

"lonely"? Awwww, quit yer whinin!  Sum uv us is too dern fer away t' even

THINK uv attendin. <joke, son. joke. I'm jealous, doncha know after
having
attended [seemingly] centuries ago and now unable.  But I aint gonna tell

"dpa" none of this just cuz I'm bitter and I wanna slap around someone
what gripes just on account of a little drizzle>

REALLY bummed out cuz of not being able to attend, but hopeful,

wade "way off yonder in flour-dough" smith