[DPRG] Re: Monthry Meeting

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Monthry Meeting
From: David P. Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Sun Oct 8 09:42:33 CDT 2000

Howdy

J.B. writes:

> I'd be interested in that too.  It seems like it
> might be tough to web video broadcast to a bunch
> of sites (multicast isn't all it's cracked up to be).

What about a DPRG "secretary" (a fast typist) with a
laptop, one maybe more than one?  The "secretary"
could keep the outgoing flow going, essentially like
live minutes of the meeting, and perhaps read out loud
incoming comments and questions from remote participants?

How about live streaming audio for the outgoing channel,
and a chat session for the remote folks to participate?

dpa