[DPRG] Re: Monthry Meeting

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Monthry Meeting
From: David Anderson dpa at cm50389-a.denton1.tx.home.com
Date: Sun Oct 8 09:29:24 CDT 2000

Howdy

J.B. Wrote:

> I'd be interested in that too.  It seems like it
> might be tough to web video broadcast to a bunch
> of sites (multicast isn't all it's cracked up to be).

What about something like a DPRG "secretary" (really
good typist) with a laptop, maybe more than one,
and a live chat session?  The "secretary" could
keep the flow of the meeting going out, and perhaps
read questions and responses from folks coming in?

How about live streaming audio for the outgoing
channel, and a chat-back response for remote
participating?

dpa