[DPRG] FW: Any ideas?

Subject: [DPRG] FW: Any ideas?
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Sun Oct 8 22:08:42 CDT 2000

Here is a good question I received. Any ideas for Hank? Sounds like he is asking how to get more detection distance from a laser and detector at 810 nm. My thought is to use a lens in front of the detector to focus at a distance.
Any other suggestions or ides? Just copy the list and Hank.

Thanks
Robert L. Jordan