[DPRG] Re: Monthry Meeting Re:

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Monthry Meeting Re:
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Tue Oct 10 08:25:14 CDT 2000

Virtual Meeting fans,

Ok! It sounds great. Now who wants to volunteer to do the typing and be in charge of the equipment at each meeting. Perhaps the "out of range" members would want to do some research on how to do it and help get donations and equipment.

Also, we would need volunteers to do the work at each meeting. Usually, the Secretary is busy taking notes for the meeting summary and signing up new members and getting ready to run the meeting if necessary.
Perhaps an appointed person to head up the work at each meeting would be appropriate.

I'll help co0rdinate with Alan Sosbe and the Bill Priest Institute to see if we can get free band width or how much it would cost.

Who wants to volunteer to do some of the work?

Regards,
Robert L. Jordan