[DPRG] Shift Registers (WAS: Fwd: circuito conversor de puerto serial a puerto paralelo)

Subject: [DPRG] Shift Registers (WAS: Fwd: circuito conversor de puerto serial a puerto paralelo)
From: Patrick Innes kc5ugq at yahoo.com
Date: Tue Oct 10 08:07:16 CDT 2000

The Babelfish says:

> hello I am called Alexander and necesitaria algun
circuit converter of serial port to parallel port, the
unico that encontre until moment was integrated ede
1400 but in my pais not sxe obtains if somebody knows
some another thanked for form nobody answer

<<< End Translation>>>

Sounds like he needs a serial to parallel converter.
Anyone who knows more about shift registers than I do
have an answer?

-- Patrick
   KC5UGQ