Translation: Re: [DPRG] Fwd: circuito conversor de puerto serial a puerto paralelo

Subject: Translation: Re: [DPRG] Fwd: circuito conversor de puerto serial a puerto paralelo
From: Mike McCarty jmccarty at ssd.usa.alcatel.com
Date: Tue Oct 10 09:04:29 CDT 2000

For those who do not speak Spanish, here is a translation
(sort of, he writes run-on sentences and has some spelling
errors and "non-words")

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Jim Brown wrote:

> [...]

Subject: circuit to convert from serial port to parallel port

Hello

I am alejandro. I need a circuit to convert from serial to parallel
port. The only one I have found so far is an integrated [unit?] the EDE
1400, but in my country [he doesn't say which] it isn't available. If
anyone knows of any other I'd be grateful for any response.