[DPRG] Fwd: in need of some information.

Subject: [DPRG] Fwd: in need of some information.
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Wed Oct 11 19:45:04 CDT 2000

Erick,

It says the second edition and "all new coverage on" micro design, essentials of robotics programming, and functionoids with lego mindstorms.

I do not have old version and have not spent a lot of time with this one yet.
Are you going to be at the Robot Power Lunch Thursday or the November meeting? If so I can bring it to show you.
Regards,
Robert L. Jordan