[DPRG] Fwd: in need of some information.

Subject: [DPRG] Fwd: in need of some information.
From: Erick Wagner erickwagner at hotmail.com
Date: Wed Oct 11 19:33:36 CDT 2000

Thanks for the information Robert. Based on what you say and
what was posted here today it should be very easy to spot the
new book on shelves. At 750 pages, it should easily break some
toes if you drop on your foot.

I won't be making the lunch for a couple of reasons: (1) I'm
preparing to leave on a business trip, (2) most of the lunches
are located too far east (I think, many of them were held at
Collin Creek mall) for me to get to; I'd spent the better part
of an hour driving across Plano and only have a short time to
eat and talk (hopefully not at the same time).

I might be able to make the November meeting if I'm not
scheduled to teach an out of town class.

Erick Wagner