[DPRG] re: 32k memory and cache memory

Subject: [DPRG] re: 32k memory and cache memory
From: James, Bill w-james2 at ti.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 15:10:09 CDT 2000

QFP stands for quad flat pack. It can have as many as 512 pins or very few.
SOIC is also called SOP for small outline package.
I hope you access this page, it shows all the packages offered by TI. Which
of course
has almost all the leading edge packages.
Of course this is not a plug for the best DSP and analog chips in the world.
hehe.

http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/package/guide.htm

Bill James
w-james2 at ti.com
Single Supply OpAmps
Precision Analog             Texas Instruments
work 214.480.2306          972.598.6201 pager

Have Spacesuit will travel------Polymath in Training