[DPRG] Fwd: EPO alias Electronics, Computers & More

Subject: [DPRG] Fwd: EPO alias Electronics, Computers & More
From: Cynthia Rivers rivers5 at home.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 20:01:06 CDT 2000

Hi,

I would be interested in getting in touch with them as well.  I left two
video tapes there on consignment just before they closed.  Seems that
for some reason Mr. Patel had left and the original owner was back when
I visited there last.

By the way, tapes of RoboRama 2000b are available.

Cindy
www.goldleopard.com/video