[DPRG] SRS chat video

Subject: [DPRG] SRS chat video
From: David P. Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Tue Oct 17 16:05:44 CDT 2000

Hi

the live video feed used during the Seattle Robotics Society
monday night chat session recorded itself and is now looping
on the server at:

	http://www.geology.smu.edu/~dpa-www/live.html

along with a link to the log of the chat session.

I learned last night that we can log the chat session with timestamps
for each entry.  This would allow the video images to include the
associated chat comments in the html document when they are being
replayed by the server, like now.

I'll quote one of the participants from the SRS group who gave some
useful feedback about the live video component of the chat:

<SteveK> "Wish we could do this for our monthly SRS meetings."

cheers,
dpa