[DPRG] Making Metal

Subject: [DPRG] Making Metal
From: Jim Brown james_121 at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Oct 18 06:54:21 CDT 2000

wow awesome!!!

I bought a bunch of 5-1/4 inch disk drives for about 50
cents each from the first saturday sale a while back just
so I could get the aluminum.  I never thought before to
make my own foundry!  Wow that sounds cool (or hot?)!!!
I can't wait to see your ingot!  Will you be at the
RPL this week?

Anyway, I had a good week too.  I found my old laptop
that has the old Trilobot software and even the
robot arm software.  I think Barry will be glad to
know.  Perhaps next year the robotic arm can be run
again at the pepsi-kid-around.

=====
Jim Brown      james_121 at yahoo.com

jimgbrown at home.com http://members.home.net/jimgbrown