[DPRG] Making Metal

Subject: [DPRG] Making Metal
From: Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Date: Wed Oct 18 10:29:33 CDT 2000

Patrick Innes wrote:

> I'm also in the SCA (Society for Creative
> Anachronism), where I picked up the hobby of
> pewtercasting, and discovered that it can be done
> easily and (most importantly) safely within the
> confines of my 3rd floor apartment, no problem.

Greetings from Ansteorra!

Sluggy!
Lord Robert of Slugglen
House Mac An Ghabhann
Canton of Loch Ruadh

P.S. I guess I should also put N5HRK in that list, though I haven't been
active for a long time! :)

--

------

And I thought to myself, "a little fermented curd will do
the trick," so, I curtailed my Walpoling activites, sallied
forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate
the vending of some cheesy comestibles!