[DPRG] Making Metal

Subject: [DPRG] Making Metal
From: RoboVac robovac at mninter.net
Date: Wed Oct 18 12:17:36 CDT 2000

An important safety tip is to wear thick leather work boots.  Ideally with
leather pants and leather shields over the boots..  Make sure any spilled
metal will not go into your shoes, but will run off instead.  Dropping or
spilling a crucible of molten metal can make some very horrible injuries.
Using smaller amounts of molten metal also helps prevent injuries

William Crolley