[DPRG] Making Metal

Subject: [DPRG] Making Metal
From: Jim Brown jim_brown at adc.com
Date: Thu Oct 19 09:58:28 CDT 2000

I'll second that!

I think these are great warnings!!!  It's probably much safer
to use epoxy resin or something that won't burn a hole
through your foot or your neighbor's foot or your dog's foot
or...  Probably still do not want breathe the fumes from
epoxy resin either, though...  You guys be extremely careful
and perhaps decide not to do it and go with something safer like
epoxy resin or carving wood or something!  It would be extremely
disturbing to hear someone had an accident after all the excitement
lately on the list.  I do want to see Eric's ingot, sounds cool (it was
hot before but now it's cool, right?)!