[DPRG] RPL Today as normal, -- without me

Subject: [DPRG] RPL Today as normal, -- without me
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Thu Oct 26 10:26:52 CDT 2000

I will not be at the Robotic Power Lunch today.  But carry on without me,
(as if my not being there will stop anyone).

I have a bunch of out of town company in for the wedding, and we are meeting
downtown Dallas at 12:00 to do the tourist things.

So far, we have 3 people in from Germany (where I used to live), and 5 from
Delaware (where Delynda used to live) and tomorrow the relatives start
arriving from Virginia and West Texas.

As of Saturday around 7:34 p.m.  (the priest is very punctual, and that is
how long he thinks the service will last) Delynda and I will be officially
declared man and wife.

Saturday is also the day of the CoCo Best Robot competition at Allen HS,
starting I think at 10:00 a.m.

Things are starting to get crazy, and Delynda is getting unglued.

Kip
Kipton Moravec  kip at kdream.com
DREAM
Custom Electronics Design and Manufacture
http://www.kdream.com