[DPRG] RoboRama 2001.B

Subject: [DPRG] RoboRama 2001.B
From: McQuay, Michael Michael.McQuay at wcg.com
Date: Thu Aug 2 16:52:35 CDT 2001

Pray, tell.  Where in Oklahoma do you live?  I live in Skiatook (near Tulsa)
and have made the trip to Dallas twice for DPRG events. Once for the 2000
Firefighting contest and once for the RoboRama 2000.a (in which I entered a
not-quite-complete line follower).

I have thought about trying to get together a group in the Tulsa area and
maybe have some small competitions, but have not really wanted the
resposibility of it.

Anyway, I was wondering if there are any others located near Tulsa who read
this list.  I'd have a better incentive to do some roboticizing if I had
some local support.