[DPRG] RoboRama 2001.B

Subject: [DPRG] RoboRama 2001.B
From: McQuay, Michael Michael.McQuay at wcg.com
Date: Fri Aug 3 15:27:49 CDT 2001

I think there's some confusion here.

I'm the one who was requesting information about any other hobbyists in the
Tulsa area, to which the spam-master replied with the following

> > Is this the kind of discussion you want on DPRG
> >
> > Shyam

To which I responded (out of haste and irritation) by requesting that the
spam-master be torpedoed.
If I had it to do over, I'd just let it go.  Sorry to digress.