[DPRG] Re: Walker Rules

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Walker Rules
From: John R Caldwell jcaldwel at jcpenney.com
Date: Fri Aug 3 16:46:57 CDT 2001

At the Saturday meeting I'll bring my draft walker rules.

They will be something like this:

Walker - One way race
Uses Quick Trip course
Winner has the fastest time from Area A to Area B
Points off for hitting walls
Bonus points for remote start
Bonus points for stop in Area B
The 3 robots with the fastest times will have a non-scoring race at the
end of the
 event.   All 3 will line up and start at the same time; think of a
horse race.

Walker - Two way race
Same as above except must return to Area A

Restrictions:
Nothing that spins can touch the floor.  This includes ratcheting
mechanisms.

John Caldwell
972.431.2040