[DPRG] NASA URL Goodies

Subject: [DPRG] NASA URL Goodies
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Mon Aug 20 14:02:08 CDT 2001

DPRGers,

Here are some good URLS at NASA.

The "Have a Ball on Mars" gives a good idea of how to
make and stear a round ballon shapped vehicle. Info could
apply to a robot.

Regards,
Robert L. Jordan (Bob)
www.robotfun.com

This prediction report was generated by NASA's
Liftoff to Space Exploration web site.

        http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/

      ______________NASA News____________

NOTICE:  Just to let you know, behind the scenes we have
switched computer systems.  We have been experiencing
delayed deliveries and other delivery problems but are aware
and trying to correct the problem as quickly as possible.
Please be patient as we resolve the problems.

Liftoff Explorer News
A Change of Space
http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/

Science @ NASA
Having a Ball on Mars
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast17aug_1.htm

Into the Storm
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast16aug_1.htm

June report on launched/decayed satellites
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/spacewarn/spx568.html

         __________Prediction Report__________
            by Liftoff to Space Exploration

Help for this report is available on the J-Pass web pages.
http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/RealTime/JPass/PassGenerator/help.html

     Start Time :  8/17     Latitude : 32.9099998474
     End Time   :  8/20     Longitude: -96.669998168
     UTC-5 It is Daylight Savings. Daylight Savings

  >>        STATION           approx. vis. mag. -1
 Date                       Dur.   Lit Dur. Max.
mm/dd  Rise            Set  mm:ss  mm:ss    Elev.
 8/18  09:39:51pm NW   ESE  10:37  04:52    34 NE

  >>        Shuttle           approx. vis. mag. -1
 Date                       Dur.   Lit Dur. Max.
mm/dd  Rise            Set  mm:ss  mm:ss    Elev.