[DPRG] Local stores

Subject: [DPRG] Local stores
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Mon Aug 27 19:31:08 CDT 2001

Regarding walk-in service at BG Micro:

I've walked in twice, and they welcomed me each time.

My father-in-law buys stuff from there quite often.  However, you
have to pretty much know what you want to buy - if you ask, the
fellow there will go back into a stockroom and bring out what
you want.

But, you can't browse the shelves, because there aren't any.

-Jeff