[DPRG] Local stores

Subject: [DPRG] Local stores
From: David Peterson robologist at yahoo.com
Date: Tue Aug 28 03:52:34 CDT 2001

Thought I was gonna get by there today with all this
encouragement, but got a plastic strip heater instead... and
ya know, it works a heck of a lot better than sticking the
whole sheet in the oven, at least on a practice piece.
BGMicro has some interesting items on their web catalog, but
it seems it is from June? Guessing they're quarterly, sounds
right, so they may have another coming out shortly, with
more toys that I shouldn't buy.
David P