[DPRG] Another encoder counting problem

Subject: [DPRG] Another encoder counting problem
From: Mark Castelluccio markcastelluccio at home.com
Date: Thu Aug 30 00:33:58 CDT 2001

I have not tried the UMBMark test.  I calibrated mine by spinning it in place by
hand about 10 times and then aligning it to reference marks and reading out the
measured angle.  Then I modified the wheel differences accordingly.  To get
straight distance, I just ran the bot and measured the distance with a tape
measure.  I will have to try the UMBMark test sometime.

Mark