[DPRG] Re: 1-wire keypad

Subject: [DPRG] Re: 1-wire keypad
From: montgomery f. tidwell mtidwell at practicalmatters.com
Date: Mon Jul 2 16:52:38 CDT 2001

Howdy,

i contacted Jeff Corr and he said that the image was lost long ago.

i did manage to get something "working", but the data is not very
clean. as i'm pressing a button the values seem random. once pressed
and held one (or two) value(s) are output. as the button is being
released it starts giving random results again.

is this (a) the nature of keypads, (b) an indication that my keypad
is not the best, (c) or there is something that i should be doing
to "clean" up the output, if so what?

                              \\//_