[DPRG] can someone point me in the right direction?

Subject: [DPRG] can someone point me in the right direction?
From: Jeff Price jprice at autoeloan.com
Date: Tue Jul 3 08:04:10 CDT 2001

Hi,

My name is Jeff Price, I live in Lewisville,  and I have an 11 year old son
that is very interested in robotics. I got your email address from the
DPRG.org site.

I have been looking for a youth organization of some type in the Dallas/Ft.
Worth area that he could be a part of to foster his interest in this area.
He has a real love of math and science and his mom and I would like to get
him plugged in somewhere that would continue to develop his creativity and
learning by actually being part of a group or team that meets on a regular
basis learning and exploring the world of robotics/mechanics. It does not
even have to be "robotics" specifically, but something that he could be
involved with that would allow him to build mechanical type things. I have
found several adult groups, but nothing geared toward kids and teens.

I would really appreciate hearing back from any of you regarding any
suggestions as to what might be available for him.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff Price
off:  214-492-5104
fax: 214-492-5150