[DPRG] can someone point me in the right direction?

Subject: [DPRG] can someone point me in the right direction?
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Tue Jul 3 10:42:27 CDT 2001

Jeff,

Why not attend the next meeting? We have quite a few families with younger
members in our club. Its good to get kids interested in both science and
mechanics these days. Too many people can think, but can't do. If you've got
the resources, we would be glad to help you and your son build a robot. If
you prefer something store-bought, we can make recommendations also.

I think you and your son would enjoy our group -- our ranks are quite
varied. Our members run the gamut from engineers to machinists and
everything in between, but we all share a common interest.