[DPRG] PVC

Subject: [DPRG] PVC
From: TravisTrotman at aol.com TravisTrotman at aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 8 23:10:17 CDT 2001

I let Bill get away from the meeting today without talking to him about the
PVC.  I If there is something I can do over this coming weekend, etc., to
help get the PVC and distribute, I would be happy to.  Bill, if you would
please let me know through my work e-mail since I don't log in at home that
often (ttrotman at aep.com).

I probably can't get from downtown to the PR Lunch, but if the PVC is
available and someone could pick up a piece for me, I could pick it up over
the weekend or maybe even at Barry's Thursday night (we're going to try to
make it).

Regards,
Teresa