[DPRG] PVC

Subject: [DPRG] PVC
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Sun Jul 8 23:23:31 CDT 2001

I'm gonna swing by the plastics place tomorrow morning on the way to the
office. Hopefully they can cut the stuff while I wait -- otherwise I'll have
to stop back in on the way home or on Tuesday morning.

Getting it power lunch may be a problem as the closest I get to there is
Grand Prairie. I have no desire to drive to Dallas more than once a month,
and the meeting was it for the month. If someone could swing by the office
and deliver it to Dallas, that would be helpful.

I'll let everyone know if / when I get the stuff.