[DPRG] Fwd: Lynxmotion Japanese Robot Sumo base kit now available

Subject: [DPRG] Fwd: Lynxmotion Japanese Robot Sumo base kit now available
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Wed Jul 11 15:27:49 CDT 2001

Sumo builders,

Here is some info you might be interested in!

Pretty neat looking bases. The parts seem to be fairly priced. They
offer $100 in merchandise if you register with them and win a club
contest. DPRG does not have one, but if you will get a course built
and 3 more contestants enter you are in the running.

Bob Jordan
DPRG Prez. 2001

Forwarded From: bill harrison <bill at sinerobotics.com>

--