[DPRG] Any DOS C compiler suggestions.

Subject: [DPRG] Any DOS C compiler suggestions.
From: Clay Timmons ctimmons at cadence.com
Date: Thu Jul 12 09:50:23 CDT 2001

Jeffery,

I use Borland  C/C++.   You can get a copy for about $20 by
purchasing the book Teach yourself C in 24 hours.  It comes with
a CD with the compiler on it.   Also I've heard that somewhere
on the borland web page they have this C compiler available
for free download.

I'm currently working on my CNC machine and may be writing
some controller software in C myslef.   First I'm trying some
demo versions of commerical software.  If  I can buy a decent
program I'll do that rather than write one from scratch.

Later,

-Clay Timmons-