[DPRG] Re: connecting to a motor output shaft

Subject: [DPRG] Re: connecting to a motor output shaft
From: Jeff Sampson jsampson at pobox.com
Date: Mon Jul 16 12:20:43 CDT 2001

Hi Dean,

Here is what I did:

http://tcrobots.org/articles/a02.htm

[This was my first attempt at writing a web based article.]

To sum up... Find something that fits the motor shaft (pulley, gear...)
and figure out how to get that to attach to your wheel, or a leg in your
case. If a pulley like I used takes up too much room, track down a gear
which would be thinner.

--
Jeff Sampson
jsampson at pobox.com