[DPRG] CS3842A PWM Driver chips

Subject: [DPRG] CS3842A PWM Driver chips
From: Mike McCarty jmccarty at ssd.usa.alcatel.com
Date: Fri Jul 20 12:45:13 CDT 2001

I recently was looking through my junk pile, and came across some tubes
of chips. I looked some up, and found that I have several CS3842A
chips. I thought that, since I have no need for as many as I have, I
might donate a few of them to DPRG members. Though I am not a member, I
have attended some of the lunches, and got some really nice help
getting started with the MC68HC11, especially from Eric.

So, those who are willing to drive to near to where I work in Plano to
pick up one or two are welcome to do so. Contact me via e-mail, and
we'll set up a time when I can bring in the chips and distribute them
at a DPRG lunch at the mall.

Someone else might want to re-send this to the group, in case any have
kill-filed me and would not see it.

Mike