[DPRG] emitter/collector/base

Subject: [DPRG] emitter/collector/base
From: montgomery f. tidwell mtidwell at practicalmatters.com
Date: Wed Jul 25 11:38:27 CDT 2001

Howdy,

oh, i figure at some point it will all make sense. :)

i could just go out and buy a LM7805. but i figure that there
must be something similar on some piece of "scrap" electronics
that i have laying around.

in this case, i found an a1015, looked it up on the NTE site. it
seemed to convert one voltage to another (not sure if it is
>from high to low, or low to high). i thought that i'd just hook
it up to a 9V and using my multimeter, figure it out. however, the
labels on the pins were emitter/collector/base (with my limited
electronics knowledge doesn't really tell me anything). hence
my question.

                             \\//_