[DPRG] emitter/collector/base

Subject: [DPRG] emitter/collector/base
From: Mike McCarty jmccarty at ssd.usa.alcatel.com
Date: Wed Jul 25 14:00:23 CDT 2001

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Rodent wrote:

> um...
>
> Maybe you guys need to point Montgomery in the right direction as simply as
> possible.
>
> It looks to me like he is in need of some basic electronics info and you
> guys are debating all sorts of stuff that I'm sure is confusing the heck out
> of him.

I didn't post for Montgomery's benefit. I posted for the benefit of the one
in error.

He had already received good pointers to elementary information, which
you apparently haven't seen or noticed.

Perhaps when you aren't sure, you should contact whoever you think may
have made a mistake privately before posting publicly.