Fw: [DPRG] emitter/collector/base

Subject: Fw: [DPRG] emitter/collector/base
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Wed Jul 25 18:00:41 CDT 2001

 Are you sure his questions were answered? He seemed a bit lost when voltage
 regulators and bench supplies were discussed, and then the thread veered
off
 into the glories of various regulators and transistor nomeclature.

 I didn't accuse anyone of making a mistake -- I simply suggested that the
 thread was deviating from the original topic without answering the original
 question.

 Montgomery, have you got things figured out OK, or do you need further
help?
 Be glad to answer your questions in simple terms.