[DPRG] one free humidity sensor for Robotics Club of India members

Subject: [DPRG] one free humidity sensor for Robotics Club of India members
From: robotics robotics at mantrafreenet.com
Date: Thu Jul 26 05:10:21 CDT 2001

Friends

If you are a member of RCI then ask us one %RH sensor developed by Motorola
and manufactured by Humirel absolutely free of cost. We will also provide
information on how to use it. If you are not a member of RCI then join now.
Fee is only $20 for one year and you may get many items worth $100s free in
an year. We have plan to send 1000 sensors right now all over the world free
of cost. If you design something that may be appreciated then we will also
give away one best design award of $1000. You can submit your design by
December 2001. Only members can participate in the design competition award.

Don't miss this opportunity. This is one time information for the DPRG
members and will not repeat again.

Other organizations are allowed to use this message. We can also send
sensors in bulk for a group of members.

We have list of pther items to be gifted to the members. Heavy items will
need payment of shipment alone.

SHYAM SHUNDAR TIWARI
SENSORS TECHNOLOGY (P) LTD.
AM-51, DEEN DAYAL NAGAR