Fw: [DPRG] emitter/collector/base

Subject: Fw: [DPRG] emitter/collector/base
From: montgomery f. tidwell mtidwell at practicalmatters.com
Date: Thu Jul 26 10:11:49 CDT 2001

Howdy,

well, i still don't know how emitter/collector/base relate to input/
output/ground.

however, what i have gleaned is: (a) if the pins are labeled e/c/b, it's
not the part that i want/need, and (b) a1015/nte290a is not a power
regulator (or not one that meets my needs)

so, for my needs i just need to go out and get a lm7805, or lm2940,
correct?

                               \\//_